Wireless communication has been a most sought topic in the field of research as it provides a lot of scopes to explore research. Recently, advancements in diverse wireless communication protocols in technologies including B5G/6G, RFID, Wi-Fi-Direct, Li-Fi, LTE, and 6LoWPAN have significantly increased the potential abilities of the IoT and produced it even more prominent than before. Robots, drones, self-driving vehicles, and new medical gadgets are among the new and developing technologies that are coming into existence, necessitating the development of the Internet of Things (IoT), which will serve as the foundation for the advancement of these technologies. This has also accelerated the further inclusion of IoT with technological advances in plenty of other sectors such as sensors, wireless recharging, data exchanging, and processing, among others. The proposed special issue is aimed to consolidate the recent developments in wireless communication and how these developments are brought into practical applications.
Topics of Interest
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Technologies
- Advance RF Antenna and Propagation
- Advance Microwaves, Microwave devices, and Components
- Multiple Cross-Layer Mac Design
- Wireless Data Communications and Computing
- Improved Equalization, Diversity, Channel Codding Techniques
- Integration of Cognitive radio with Dynamic spectrum access
- RF-Energy Harvesting with Massive Wireless Energy Transfer
- Full-Duplex Radio Communication and Technologies
- Wireless Heterogeneous Cellular Networks Theory
- Massive MIMO based mmWave communication Model
- Adaptive Design, Modulation, and coding for wireless systems
- Radio Propagation and Radio channel characterization
- Resource-Aware Allocation and load –Aware Balancing
- MIMO based Adaptive Space-Time Processing
|Submission and publication details||Timelines|
|Notification of Acceptance:||October 20, 2022|
|Final Version Due:||October 31, 2022|
|Special Issue Publishing Date:||November 10, 2022|
|DOI, Indexing and Others||After 1 month of publication, will be automatically updated|
Article Processing Charges
All papers submitted to Special Issues are subject to an Article Processing Charge (APC) if the manuscript is accepted for publication after peer review.
For more details on article processing charges, please follow the "Article Processing Charges" section of the journal for the Special Issue.
Chief Guest Editor
Proposals are accepted on a continuous basis till deadline for submission.
To submit, send your research paper to email@example.com